Sadly, I don’t really get to watch much YouTube anymore due to being in school, but I still try to watch at least the super interesting ones. I’ve constructed a list of 8 of my favorite YouTubers. These aren’t all the YouTubers I watch (though if you want me to I can make a list of all of them.) Also, fun fact, I started watching most of the YouTubers I watch because I first watched an ouija board video of theirs.
1. Mikey Manfs
- I don’t like his Walmart videos, but I love his normal vlogs and exploring videos. I first started watching his and Jake Dufner’s “scary” videos.
2. Jake Dufner
- I think I started watching Jake’s videos before Mikey’s because I got hooked on his ouija board videos.
3. Lance Stewart
- I also got hooked on Lance’s channel by first watching his ouija board videos. I kept watching his channel because I love watching him and his friends (especially Chris) in his daily vlogs.
4. Elton Castee / TFIL
- I also began watching his channel because of an ouija board video (I was obsessed, okay) and his are just full of fun pranks and beautiful places he’s visited with friends (mostly his TFIL channel.)
5. Colby Brock
- I met him on Elton’s video but I didn’t really pay attention to him. Somehow I started watching Sam and Colby and loved it. Now I mostly just watch their personal channels.
6. Brennen Taylor
- I fell in love with his personality. He’s started daily vlogging and he always keeps it interesting.
7. Liza Koshy
- Her videos are so hilarious. She acts so crazy but I love it. My favorites are when she makes puns.
8. Dolan Twins
- On the left is Grayson and the right is Ethan. They mostly do a lot of challenges. A lot of times they make up their own.