I have taken a 30 day writing journal challenge and there’s some of them that I would like to post on here. This is day 1 of 30. The picture below is of the rest of the days in case you want to participate.
- Honestly just pay attention to the things I say. I love when people remember some of the little things I say. I think it shows how the person cares.
2. Make me laugh
- The way to my heart is being able to make me laugh. If a guy can’t make me laugh then it’s a no go because I seriously laugh all the time.
3. Encourage me
- I need someone to motivate me to be the best I can be. Someone that would be willing to push me to be a better person.
4. Thoughtful gestures
- I don’t need expensive things. If you got me my favorite coffee without me asking, it would probably melt my heart.
5. Be willing to take it slow
- I know a lot of people want a relationship to go fast nowadays but I’m not one of those people. I’ve never been one to go fast in a relationship. If a guy tries to speed things up then I’m more likely to walk away. I wish I was born back when dating was way different.