I FINALLY HAVE TIME ON MY HANDS. As of today (May 2), I am a college graduate.
This past semester I have been so busy that I have not had time to do much else except go to work and school.
This summer will be full of job searching and finding the job I wouldn’t mind having for a while, but I am going to try to still doing all the things I enjoy to do. Here are some of the things I want to accomplish in May.
- Go hiking
- Work in my Grandpa’s garden
- Read (at least) 1 book
- Publish (at least) 4 blog posts
- Film and post (at least) 1 YouTube video
- Write & publish (at least) 2 short stories on Tumblr
- Workout and meditate (at least) 3 times a week
- Finish watching Lab Rats (then rewatch Criminal Minds)
- Write people letters
- Do 1 thing out of my comfort zone
- Start writing a book
- Rearrange my room
Here are the things I want to do in May! I am hoping to actually get things done this month even though we are still going through a pandemic. My goal is to also be more organized and productive. I want to try keeping a calendar and sticking to it.