I used to tend to focus on a lot of negative things. Going to counseling has made me realize just how often I talk negatively.
I decided this past week that I wanted to do a daily affirmation and gratitude. Every day I pick one for each and write them on a piece of paper.
At the end of each week I am going to post them on here.
- I am loved.
- I am worthy.
- I am enough.
- My opinions matter.
- I am doing my best.
- I handle life’s difficulties well.
- I am learning to love myself.
- I am grateful for the roof over my head.
- I am grateful for being able to eat whenever I want.
- I am grateful for my animals.
- I am grateful for my friends.
- I am grateful for my family.
- I am grateful for my job.
- I am grateful for being able to graduate college.
What are some things you are grateful for? And what affirmations are your favorite? When I am meditating, I typically use “I am loved, and I am worthy.”