Hello everyone! I hope you have all had a great year so far! This year I am really putting a challenge on myself to become a better and happier person. I wrote out a whole list of New Year Resolutions that I want to complete this 2020. I actually put them in a notebook and am logging the things I get done. What I mean by this is, for example, I want to workout at least three times a week. To keep myself motivated, I created a ‘workout log’ in a notebook so I will more likely hold myself accountable each week. Here are some more resolutions (and how I keep up with it):
1. Self-care to help your mental health – I wrote a list of things I can do that could help my mental health. For example, workout, dance, hot shower, face mask, ect.
2. Be a better friend and family member – I wrote out ways I could do this.
3. Read at least x books in 2020 – When I read a book, I write the title, author and the date I finished reading it.
4. Save money (goal: $5,000) – I write out the date I deposit money, the amount deposited and the total amount saved in 2020.
5. Workout log (goal: 3 times a week) – I have writen ‘week x (month date – month date), and then under it have the day, how long I worked out and what kind of workout.
6. Podcasts (goal: watch 2 a month) – I write the podcast name, the author and the date listened.
7. Trying new things (at least 4 a month) – I write down the new thing I tried, the date I tried it and a note about if I liked it or not.
8. Learn how to cook – I list the things I have cooked and when I cooked it.
9. Youtube ideas – I have a list of ideas for my youtube channel.
10. Blog ideas – I have a list of ideas for my blog.
11. How to be more extroverted.confident – I have a list on things to achieve this.
These are the New Year Resolutions that I have for this year. What are your New Year Resolutions? Do you have any suggestions on what else I can do to have a happy 2020?