Posted at 6:58 am , on August 2, 2020
Hello everyone! I hope you had a great week! These are my affirmations and gratitude from July 26 through August 1, 2020.
- I am learning to speak up for myself.
- Today is my day.
- I am in the process of a positive change in my life.
- I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness.
- I am allowed to take up space.
- I deserve kindness and honesty.
- I am more than my anxiety.
- I am grateful for the friends that would go the extra mile for me.
- I am grateful to now have a five day gym routine.
- I am grateful to be able to visit my college campus.
- I am grateful for hot showers.
- I am grateful for good books.
- I am grateful to know what I deserve.
- I am grateful for quiet nights.
Posted at 6:46 am , on July 26, 2020
There are my affirmations for July 19 through July 25, 2020. Most of my affirmations consist of reminding myself that everything will be OK.
- Every day is a fresh start.
- Peace begins in me.
- I release the need to seek approval from others.
- I don’t need for others to validate my worth.
- I will not worry about things I cannot control.
- I am so much more my mind allows me to believe.
- I am learning to trust the journey.
- I am grateful for warm baths.
- I am grateful for quality time with people I love.
- I am grateful for learning experiences.
- I am grateful to know my worth.
- I am grateful for air conditioning.
- I am grateful for the ability to make YouTube videos.
- I am grateful to live rent free for now.
Posted at 3:37 pm , on June 29, 2020
This is my week’s worth of affirmations and gratitude for June 21 through June 27.
- I manage my money well.
- I manage my anxiety well.
- I am making steps to have a better future.
- I know my worth.
- I am worthy of love.
- I am worthy of respect.
- I am doing the best I can.
- I am grateful for the journey that made me who I am today.
- I am grateful for the people who believe in me.
- I am grateful for my grandparents who raised and molded me into the person I am today.
- I am grateful for days off of work.
- I am grateful to make enough money to pay my bills.
- I am grateful for Dodge’s coffee.
- I am grateful for my past relationships.
Posted at 9:08 pm , on May 17, 2020
I used to tend to focus on a lot of negative things. Going to counseling has made me realize just how often I talk negatively.
I decided this past week that I wanted to do a daily affirmation and gratitude. Every day I pick one for each and write them on a piece of paper.
At the end of each week I am going to post them on here.
- I am loved.
- I am worthy.
- I am enough.
- My opinions matter.
- I am doing my best.
- I handle life’s difficulties well.
- I am learning to love myself.
- I am grateful for the roof over my head.
- I am grateful for being able to eat whenever I want.
- I am grateful for my animals.
- I am grateful for my friends.
- I am grateful for my family.
- I am grateful for my job.
- I am grateful for being able to graduate college.
What are some things you are grateful for? And what affirmations are your favorite? When I am meditating, I typically use “I am loved, and I am worthy.”