Posted at 9:50 pm , on June 1, 2020
Posted at 5:00 pm , on August 6, 2019
Five three ways to win your heart.
5 Ways to Win My Heart is a previous post I have written on the topic. Those five are definite ways to win my heart.
1. Love cats and dogs as much as I do.
Cats and dogs are my life. Not to mention, I have several of both so if you hate them then it would not work out at all. Also, you can’t hate/dislike penguins. Penguins are the cutest things ever.
Penguin at the Gatlinburg Aquarium
I have a personal bubble, and I don’t like when people invade that personal space (all the time). I mentioned in my previous post three pet peeves about how I don’t like people being in my personal space. I appreciate when people understand and respect that. If someone does not respect that then I will more than likely pull away from them.
Food makes me happy. I turn into one of those typically girls that dance while they are eating. If a person buys or makes me food then I will probably keep them around a little bit longer (lol). This was the reason I kept some guys around for longer than they should have been (mostly kidding).
Posted at 10:00 am , on May 11, 2019
These goals are mainly for my benefit because it is easier for me to get things done if I have them written out. With that being said, down below are the things I hope to do in May of 2019.
- Volunteer at the animal shelter at least twice.
- I love volunteering at this local animal shelter with my friends. At the time of day we go, we usually finish walking what ever dogs have not been walked yet. Then we clean what ever it is that they want us to clean.
- Plant the flower seeds I got.
- I love planting seeds, but I honestly have a hard time keeping them alive. I don’t have a green thumb when it comes to my own plants. I do help my grandpa with his gardening though. He grows lots of watermelons, cantaloupes, and tomatoes. We sell them all summer.
- Post on WordPress at least twice a week.
- I’m hoping that I am able to stay consistent this time. A year ago, it was hard to decide what I wanted to write about, but now that I’ve decided to go with what ever is on my mind – whether it be a story, a recipe, or something like this – I’m going to go with it.
- Post on Tumblr at least once a week.
- I like to write fan fiction and post it on Tumblr.
- Go to two festivals – Strawberry and Folk festival.
- I went to the Strawberry festival a few days ago, but the Folk festival is next week. I’m really excited to go because there’s going to be music, crafts, and old cars.
- Post at least 2 YouTube Videos.
- The only problem I have with posting YouTube videos is that I have to be really motivated and happy, but here lately I haven’t been that so I have been struggling to make content.
- Start working out again – 3 times a week.
- I’ve been neglecting working out. This is probably part of the reason why I haven’t been motivated to make YouTube videos. I’m hoping to start running and lifting weights again.
- Work work work work work.
- I have to pay for some schooling next school year so I need to work as much as I can. On top of that, I have to pay for groceries, books, and what ever necessities that I have.
These are eight goals I hope to accomplish this month! Do you have any goals for this month? If so, comment them down below! 🙂