Hello lovlies, cool weather has come upon us and as my first (technically second though) post, I wanted to share some things that I love about this season!
- I think my love for pumpkins started when I was little and watching Cinderella. That has always been my favorite princess movie and I’ve kind of associated pumpkins with it. I also love carving pumpkins (though I’ve only done it twice.) And let’s not forget about pumpkin spice lattes! Yum!
2. Hot Chocolate
- Honestly, hot chocolate is good all around but especially during the fall. The mixture of the cooling weather and the holidays throughout the fall season just calls for some hot chocolate!
- It’s probably one of my favorite holidays. I love to watch Tim Burton movies during this time. Also, just giving out candy to trick-or-treaters makes me really happy too.
- Normally I just like cuddling animals but during the colder months I tend to want to cuddle humans too. (Weird, I know.)
- I love being around a bonfire with friends just talking and roasting marshmallows.
- I don’t thank my ex for much but I do thank him for getting me interested in football.
7. The changing of the leaves
- The colors of the leaves changing is probably the best part! I just look in awe at the colors.
8. Thanksgiving food
- My family’s food is seriously the best! We pretty much have a huge family reunion (with a lot of family friends too.)
9. Putting up the Christmas tree
- I love decorating the Christmas tree. As soon as Thanksgiving is over, I get out the tree!
10. Christmas music
- I love getting in the Christmas spirit and music is the way to do it. My favorite song is All I Want For Christmas is You.