Posted at 10:30 am , on December 2, 2020
My wish for December is that I complete all my goals, and I stay in the creative mood! Here are my goals for December:
- Be more organized
- Get rid of what I don’t use
- Volunteer 4 times
- Job search
- Christmas shopping
- Film/upload 2 YouTube videos
- Upload blogs (1 a week)
- Save $300
- Read 2 books
- Workout (at least) 3X a week
- Finish a TV show
- Work on book
- Practice self-care weekly
- Make Tik Tok videos
- Do vlogmas
Posted at 11:24 am , on September 24, 2019
I can’t believe it is already fall. It should still be the beginning of summer! Honestly, I am not ready for fall weather. I don’t like cold weather, but I made a bucket list in hopes of making the best of it.
Fall: September 23 – December 21
- Carve a pumpkin
- Practice ‘halloween’ makeup
- Drink pumpkin spice coffee
- Watch at least 2 halloween movies
- Have a bonfire
- Go to homecoming football game
- Consistent with working out / meditation
- Go hiking at least once
- Post at least 4 YouTube videos
- Journal at least twice a week
- Finish watching “The Originals”
- Try something new (coffee, restaurant, food)
- Read at least 2 books
- Post on WordPress at least once a week
- Watch at least 2 Christmas movies
- Have Thanksgiving with my family
- Do Christmas shopping
- Get rid of clothes I don’t wear so I’ll have room for new clothes
After fall season is over, I am going to post the end result of how many of these I got done. Hopefully all of these will be crossed out!
Posted at 6:15 pm , on October 14, 2017
Hello lovlies, cool weather has come upon us and as my first (technically second though) post, I wanted to share some things that I love about this season!
- I think my love for pumpkins started when I was little and watching Cinderella. That has always been my favorite princess movie and I’ve kind of associated pumpkins with it. I also love carving pumpkins (though I’ve only done it twice.) And let’s not forget about pumpkin spice lattes! Yum!
2. Hot Chocolate
- Honestly, hot chocolate is good all around but especially during the fall. The mixture of the cooling weather and the holidays throughout the fall season just calls for some hot chocolate!
- It’s probably one of my favorite holidays. I love to watch Tim Burton movies during this time. Also, just giving out candy to trick-or-treaters makes me really happy too.
- Normally I just like cuddling animals but during the colder months I tend to want to cuddle humans too. (Weird, I know.)
- I love being around a bonfire with friends just talking and roasting marshmallows.
- I don’t thank my ex for much but I do thank him for getting me interested in football.
7. The changing of the leaves
- The colors of the leaves changing is probably the best part! I just look in awe at the colors.
8. Thanksgiving food
- My family’s food is seriously the best! We pretty much have a huge family reunion (with a lot of family friends too.)
9. Putting up the Christmas tree
- I love decorating the Christmas tree. As soon as Thanksgiving is over, I get out the tree!
10. Christmas music
- I love getting in the Christmas spirit and music is the way to do it. My favorite song is All I Want For Christmas is You.