Posted at 10:02 pm , on June 22, 2021
Summer is upon us. As of June 21, it is officially summer. And it will be summer until September 22. I’ve made a list of things on my bucket list for this summer of 2021.
- Go to the zoo
- Get tan
- Catch fireflies
- Fly a kite
- Roast marshmallows
- Watch fireworks
- Go on a trip
- Go hiking at least 2 times
- Donate to animal shelter
- Do something nice for myself
- Celebrate my birthday
- Do something for grandparents day (September 12)
- Post on YouTube at least twice a month
- Do the simplicity challenge
- Try a food truck
I am sure there are other things I will want to do this summer, but here are the main things!
Posted at 4:00 pm , on November 27, 2019
Hello everyone! I am finally on break for Thanksgiving, and I am so happy about it. I finally get a bit of a break to see family and relax. Well, kind of relax. I will still have to do work, but I have all weekend to do it. Plus, I might actually enjoy the work I have to do.
Anyway, I decided to upload a Thanksgiving break to-do list. At the end of break, I’ll follow up with what I did.
- Get my nails done
- I am actually going to do this today. I should have probably waited because I don’t really need to spend money right now, but I’m doing it anyway.
- Vlog my break
- I hope to vlog my break. I am trying to get back into youtube again.
- Practice cooking
- I have been wanting to learn how to cook for a while now. I can follow directions. I just have to build up the motivation to actually do it. I don’t think my family has any plans for Thanksgiving so I was thinking about having my grandpa and I cook something.
- Volunteer at the local animal shelter
- This is a big maybe, but I really do want to. I just don’t know if I will have time. Plus, I plan on going with my friend so our schedules need to line up.
- Work at the restaurant as much as they will let me
- Powerpoint for Comm Law and Ethics
- I kind of dread this, but at the same time, I don’t think it will be hard to do. The hardest part is always starting it.
- Meditation homework
- I actually forgot about this, and I hope my printer will work or else I won’t be able to do this homework until I get back to school.
- Prepare for interview!!
- I hope when I come back from break I will have an interview for this internship I want next semester. I need to prepare for my first real interview ever.
Posted at 5:00 pm , on August 6, 2019
Five three ways to win your heart.
5 Ways to Win My Heart is a previous post I have written on the topic. Those five are definite ways to win my heart.
1. Love cats and dogs as much as I do.
Cats and dogs are my life. Not to mention, I have several of both so if you hate them then it would not work out at all. Also, you can’t hate/dislike penguins. Penguins are the cutest things ever.
Penguin at the Gatlinburg Aquarium
I have a personal bubble, and I don’t like when people invade that personal space (all the time). I mentioned in my previous post three pet peeves about how I don’t like people being in my personal space. I appreciate when people understand and respect that. If someone does not respect that then I will more than likely pull away from them.
Food makes me happy. I turn into one of those typically girls that dance while they are eating. If a person buys or makes me food then I will probably keep them around a little bit longer (lol). This was the reason I kept some guys around for longer than they should have been (mostly kidding).