Posted at 1:13 pm , on January 29, 2020
Posted at 10:00 am , on July 3, 2019
Last month I only finished about half of goals that I wanted to do. This month I’m going to start making a calendar of when I am doing to do things. This way I will be more motivated to get things done.
Here’s a list of the goals I have for July:
- See fireworks
- Post on Twitter at least once a day
- Post on Instagram once a week
- Post on tik Tok at least every other day
- Do at least 6 hours of community service at the animal shelter
- Post 2 Youtube videos
- work work work work
- see a baseball game
- Go camping
- Go hiking
- Get tanner
- Go to the gym at least 3 times a week
- Post on Tumblr once a week (at least)
- Clean room (and try to keep it clean)
- Learn how to cook basics (if you have any easy recipes please send them to me)
Do you have goals for July? What are they?
Posted at 10:30 am , on June 5, 2019
Sadly, I did not do everything I wanted to last month, but hopefully this month will be better. I’m going to work hard to volunteer and post on YouTube this month.
- Go to the gym at least three times a week
- I am confident that I’ll have this goal down because we (me and Tawnie) have been doing pretty good so far. We typically get up at 5 am, and we get to the gym by 6-6:30. We both like going to the gym earlier instead of later. It makes it feel like you have more time in the day to do other things.
- Volunteer at the animal shelter at least twice
- I did not volunteer at all last month, but I’ve discussed it with Tawnie, and we might go by and volunteer after we leave the gym. I’m really excited to do this because volunteering at the animal shelter makes me really happy.
- Post on WordPress at least twice a week
- I’ve been pretty good about posting. I’m going to try to get a tad bit better about it though. I haven’t post much here lately because I’ve been using my wifi to download some games on my new PS4.
- Post at least two YouTube videos
- I tend to neglect my youtube channel. What kind of stuff do you like to watch on youtube – vlog wise. Maybe reviews, mukbangs, advice, etc. If you want any advice just let me know!
- work work work work work
- I’ve been working so much it’s better to ask when I don’t work. But honestly even then I probably couldn’t tell you because I get called in last minute… No one else seems to want to work.
- Plan a vacation
- I was going to plan a trip to Panama City Beach, Florida, but it’s gong to cost way too much, and I do not have a lot of friends that could go. I’m thinking about going to The Smokey Mountains instead. It’s been a while since I’ve been, and I would love to go there with some friends.
- Go on a hike with friends
- I love hiking with friends! I think I’m actually going this weekend. There are a lot of parks around where I live with hiking trails.
Here are seven goals I hope to complete this June. Do you have any goals for June? What are they?
Posted at 10:00 am , on May 11, 2019
These goals are mainly for my benefit because it is easier for me to get things done if I have them written out. With that being said, down below are the things I hope to do in May of 2019.
- Volunteer at the animal shelter at least twice.
- I love volunteering at this local animal shelter with my friends. At the time of day we go, we usually finish walking what ever dogs have not been walked yet. Then we clean what ever it is that they want us to clean.
- Plant the flower seeds I got.
- I love planting seeds, but I honestly have a hard time keeping them alive. I don’t have a green thumb when it comes to my own plants. I do help my grandpa with his gardening though. He grows lots of watermelons, cantaloupes, and tomatoes. We sell them all summer.
- Post on WordPress at least twice a week.
- I’m hoping that I am able to stay consistent this time. A year ago, it was hard to decide what I wanted to write about, but now that I’ve decided to go with what ever is on my mind – whether it be a story, a recipe, or something like this – I’m going to go with it.
- Post on Tumblr at least once a week.
- I like to write fan fiction and post it on Tumblr.
- Go to two festivals – Strawberry and Folk festival.
- I went to the Strawberry festival a few days ago, but the Folk festival is next week. I’m really excited to go because there’s going to be music, crafts, and old cars.
- Post at least 2 YouTube Videos.
- The only problem I have with posting YouTube videos is that I have to be really motivated and happy, but here lately I haven’t been that so I have been struggling to make content.
- Start working out again – 3 times a week.
- I’ve been neglecting working out. This is probably part of the reason why I haven’t been motivated to make YouTube videos. I’m hoping to start running and lifting weights again.
- Work work work work work.
- I have to pay for some schooling next school year so I need to work as much as I can. On top of that, I have to pay for groceries, books, and what ever necessities that I have.
These are eight goals I hope to accomplish this month! Do you have any goals for this month? If so, comment them down below! 🙂
Posted at 7:15 pm , on November 4, 2017
Hello everyone! I can’t believe that the year is almost over! It’s like it was just yesterday I was enjoying my summer break. I’ve decided that at the beginning of each month I’m going to start doing goals for the month. Down below are my goals for November 2017.
1. Do 6 hours of community service for Sociology class.
2. Have Thanksgiving with my family.
3. Start Coffee Talk with best friend on YouTube.
4. Go to the gym at least 3 times a week.
5. Be more outgoing.
6. Make more friends.
7. Keep up with my school work.
8. Post a blog at least 2 times a week.
9. Take more photogenic photos. (Instagram: @ kyoun42)
10. Continuously do random acts of kindness.