Posted at 10:00 am , on July 3, 2019
Last month I only finished about half of goals that I wanted to do. This month I’m going to start making a calendar of when I am doing to do things. This way I will be more motivated to get things done.
Here’s a list of the goals I have for July:
- See fireworks
- Post on Twitter at least once a day
- Post on Instagram once a week
- Post on tik Tok at least every other day
- Do at least 6 hours of community service at the animal shelter
- Post 2 Youtube videos
- work work work work
- see a baseball game
- Go camping
- Go hiking
- Get tanner
- Go to the gym at least 3 times a week
- Post on Tumblr once a week (at least)
- Clean room (and try to keep it clean)
- Learn how to cook basics (if you have any easy recipes please send them to me)
Do you have goals for July? What are they?
Posted at 6:06 am , on May 30, 2019
Posted at 12:39 pm , on May 28, 2019
I have been putting off getting in shape for a very long time. I used to go to the gym at my school regularly, but this whole year I have made some excuse as to why I shouldn’t go. (Most of the time it was because I was “too tired.”)
I’m back home, and I’ve finally talked myself into joining a gym (with my friend) for the summer.
Today was my first day, and I am kind of proud of myself! I wanted to blog about it so I could stay motived to keep working out and growing stronger. I might do a progress on how I look and feel every 1-2 weeks.
I also want advice. What workouts should I do to improve upper body strength? I’m also walking/jogging/running because I want to be able to do a marathon one day.
Can someone help me out with a workout plan?
I’m going to post pictures down below of what I look like now. (I know I have a dirty mirror, but it’s my mom’s mirror, and I am too lazy to clean it.)
Posted at 7:15 pm , on November 4, 2017
Hello everyone! I can’t believe that the year is almost over! It’s like it was just yesterday I was enjoying my summer break. I’ve decided that at the beginning of each month I’m going to start doing goals for the month. Down below are my goals for November 2017.
1. Do 6 hours of community service for Sociology class.
2. Have Thanksgiving with my family.
3. Start Coffee Talk with best friend on YouTube.
4. Go to the gym at least 3 times a week.
5. Be more outgoing.
6. Make more friends.
7. Keep up with my school work.
8. Post a blog at least 2 times a week.
9. Take more photogenic photos. (Instagram: @ kyoun42)
10. Continuously do random acts of kindness.