Posted at 11:24 am , on September 24, 2019
I can’t believe it is already fall. It should still be the beginning of summer! Honestly, I am not ready for fall weather. I don’t like cold weather, but I made a bucket list in hopes of making the best of it.
Fall: September 23 – December 21
- Carve a pumpkin
- Practice ‘halloween’ makeup
- Drink pumpkin spice coffee
- Watch at least 2 halloween movies
- Have a bonfire
- Go to homecoming football game
- Consistent with working out / meditation
- Go hiking at least once
- Post at least 4 YouTube videos
- Journal at least twice a week
- Finish watching “The Originals”
- Try something new (coffee, restaurant, food)
- Read at least 2 books
- Post on WordPress at least once a week
- Watch at least 2 Christmas movies
- Have Thanksgiving with my family
- Do Christmas shopping
- Get rid of clothes I don’t wear so I’ll have room for new clothes
After fall season is over, I am going to post the end result of how many of these I got done. Hopefully all of these will be crossed out!
Posted at 5:00 pm , on October 19, 2017
1. Go zip lining/parasailing/rock climbing
- So far I’ve been zip lining and rock climbing with some friends and I’ve got to say, it was awesome! My favorite was zip lining, which is weird because I hate heights! (ps. this is me fixing to rock climb.)
2. Make tie-dye shirts
- It can be time consuming but it’s worth it. Well, worth it if you like tie-dye stuff. I have 2 tie-dye shirts and a hat.
3. Ride around singing your heart out
- My friends and I are always riding around on backroads singing to music at the top of our lungs.
4. Go camping/hiking
- Sadly, I haven’t gotten to go camping yet! No one’s schedules have been open enough to spend the night somewhere, but hopefully I will be able to sometime soon! Hiking is always a fun thing to do, especially if you love nature.
5. Play some sport
- I’ve always been a sports kind of person. So I love getting out in the sun and playing some sport with my friends – whether it be basketball, soccer, football, etc.
6. Go to a trampoline park
- If a trampoline park is “for kids” then I am a kid.
- Is there really something that needs to be said about this? I mean, it’s bowling. Who doesn’t like to bowl?