Posted at 6:46 am , on July 26, 2020
There are my affirmations for July 19 through July 25, 2020. Most of my affirmations consist of reminding myself that everything will be OK.
- Every day is a fresh start.
- Peace begins in me.
- I release the need to seek approval from others.
- I don’t need for others to validate my worth.
- I will not worry about things I cannot control.
- I am so much more my mind allows me to believe.
- I am learning to trust the journey.
- I am grateful for warm baths.
- I am grateful for quality time with people I love.
- I am grateful for learning experiences.
- I am grateful to know my worth.
- I am grateful for air conditioning.
- I am grateful for the ability to make YouTube videos.
- I am grateful to live rent free for now.
Posted at 5:54 pm , on July 11, 2020
These weekly affirmations and gratitude have helped me think more positively. Here is my affirmations and gratitude for July 5 through July 11.
- I am kind to others.
- I challenge myself to grow.
- I will continue to fight my mental illnesses.
- I know I am where I am supposed to be, but I also know I am not meant to stay here.
- I am more than my anxiety.
- I am working on letting people help me.
- I have faith that everything will work out.
- I am grateful for Sunday evenings.
- I am grateful for music.
- I am grateful for the bad days because they make the good days better.
- I am grateful for my cousins that are like sisters.
- I am grateful for my work friends that are like family.
- I am grateful for downtime after work.
- I am grateful for empty gyms.