Hello everyone! I am finally on break for Thanksgiving, and I am so happy about it. I finally get a bit of a break to see family and relax. Well, kind of relax. I will still have to do work, but I have all weekend to do it. Plus, I might actually enjoy the work I have to do.
Anyway, I decided to upload a Thanksgiving break to-do list. At the end of break, I’ll follow up with what I did.
- Get my nails done
- I am actually going to do this today. I should have probably waited because I don’t really need to spend money right now, but I’m doing it anyway.
- Vlog my break
- I hope to vlog my break. I am trying to get back into youtube again.
- Practice cooking
- I have been wanting to learn how to cook for a while now. I can follow directions. I just have to build up the motivation to actually do it. I don’t think my family has any plans for Thanksgiving so I was thinking about having my grandpa and I cook something.
- Volunteer at the local animal shelter
- This is a big maybe, but I really do want to. I just don’t know if I will have time. Plus, I plan on going with my friend so our schedules need to line up.
- Work at the restaurant as much as they will let me
- I need the money, lol.
- Powerpoint for Comm Law and Ethics
- I kind of dread this, but at the same time, I don’t think it will be hard to do. The hardest part is always starting it.
- Meditation homework
- I actually forgot about this, and I hope my printer will work or else I won’t be able to do this homework until I get back to school.
- Prepare for interview!!
- I hope when I come back from break I will have an interview for this internship I want next semester. I need to prepare for my first real interview ever.