1. Go zip lining/parasailing/rock climbing
- So far I’ve been zip lining and rock climbing with some friends and I’ve got to say, it was awesome! My favorite was zip lining, which is weird because I hate heights! (ps. this is me fixing to rock climb.)
2. Make tie-dye shirts
- It can be time consuming but it’s worth it. Well, worth it if you like tie-dye stuff. I have 2 tie-dye shirts and a hat.
3. Ride around singing your heart out
- My friends and I are always riding around on backroads singing to music at the top of our lungs.
4. Go camping/hiking
- Sadly, I haven’t gotten to go camping yet! No one’s schedules have been open enough to spend the night somewhere, but hopefully I will be able to sometime soon! Hiking is always a fun thing to do, especially if you love nature.
5. Play some sport
- I’ve always been a sports kind of person. So I love getting out in the sun and playing some sport with my friends – whether it be basketball, soccer, football, etc.
6. Go to a trampoline park
- If a trampoline park is “for kids” then I am a kid.
- Is there really something that needs to be said about this? I mean, it’s bowling. Who doesn’t like to bowl?