Posted at 5:30 pm , on July 1, 2020
Here is my June Wrap-up! I finished more than half of my list! In July, I am going to try to be more organized. I’m going to use my planner, plan my meals (as I have not been eating right), and work on my mental health.
Work on book
Publish (at least) 4 blog posts
- Publish (at least) 2 Tumblr posts
- Finish watching Lab Rats: Elite Force
- Send out ‘Thank You’ cards
Read a book (or more)
- Go hiking
Have a yard sale
Work in garden
- Post Youtube video
Stream on Twitch (kyoun42)
What are some of your goals for this upcoming month? I would love to hear about them!
Posted at 4:00 pm , on November 27, 2019
Hello everyone! I am finally on break for Thanksgiving, and I am so happy about it. I finally get a bit of a break to see family and relax. Well, kind of relax. I will still have to do work, but I have all weekend to do it. Plus, I might actually enjoy the work I have to do.
Anyway, I decided to upload a Thanksgiving break to-do list. At the end of break, I’ll follow up with what I did.
- Get my nails done
- I am actually going to do this today. I should have probably waited because I don’t really need to spend money right now, but I’m doing it anyway.
- Vlog my break
- I hope to vlog my break. I am trying to get back into youtube again.
- Practice cooking
- I have been wanting to learn how to cook for a while now. I can follow directions. I just have to build up the motivation to actually do it. I don’t think my family has any plans for Thanksgiving so I was thinking about having my grandpa and I cook something.
- Volunteer at the local animal shelter
- This is a big maybe, but I really do want to. I just don’t know if I will have time. Plus, I plan on going with my friend so our schedules need to line up.
- Work at the restaurant as much as they will let me
- Powerpoint for Comm Law and Ethics
- I kind of dread this, but at the same time, I don’t think it will be hard to do. The hardest part is always starting it.
- Meditation homework
- I actually forgot about this, and I hope my printer will work or else I won’t be able to do this homework until I get back to school.
- Prepare for interview!!
- I hope when I come back from break I will have an interview for this internship I want next semester. I need to prepare for my first real interview ever.
Posted at 10:30 am , on June 5, 2019
Sadly, I did not do everything I wanted to last month, but hopefully this month will be better. I’m going to work hard to volunteer and post on YouTube this month.
- Go to the gym at least three times a week
- I am confident that I’ll have this goal down because we (me and Tawnie) have been doing pretty good so far. We typically get up at 5 am, and we get to the gym by 6-6:30. We both like going to the gym earlier instead of later. It makes it feel like you have more time in the day to do other things.
- Volunteer at the animal shelter at least twice
- I did not volunteer at all last month, but I’ve discussed it with Tawnie, and we might go by and volunteer after we leave the gym. I’m really excited to do this because volunteering at the animal shelter makes me really happy.
- Post on WordPress at least twice a week
- I’ve been pretty good about posting. I’m going to try to get a tad bit better about it though. I haven’t post much here lately because I’ve been using my wifi to download some games on my new PS4.
- Post at least two YouTube videos
- I tend to neglect my youtube channel. What kind of stuff do you like to watch on youtube – vlog wise. Maybe reviews, mukbangs, advice, etc. If you want any advice just let me know!
- work work work work work
- I’ve been working so much it’s better to ask when I don’t work. But honestly even then I probably couldn’t tell you because I get called in last minute… No one else seems to want to work.
- Plan a vacation
- I was going to plan a trip to Panama City Beach, Florida, but it’s gong to cost way too much, and I do not have a lot of friends that could go. I’m thinking about going to The Smokey Mountains instead. It’s been a while since I’ve been, and I would love to go there with some friends.
- Go on a hike with friends
- I love hiking with friends! I think I’m actually going this weekend. There are a lot of parks around where I live with hiking trails.
Here are seven goals I hope to complete this June. Do you have any goals for June? What are they?