Posted at 12:14 pm , on May 26, 2020
This week was a really long week for me. I just had some down days, but I still kept up with my affirmations and gratitude.
- I am capable of doing whatever I put my mind to.
- I manage my money well.
- I keep my temper under control well.
- I can multitask at work well.
- I am proud of myself.
- I know I don’t have to have everything figured out at the age of 22.
- Great things are coming.
- I am grateful my niece was born healthy.
- I am grateful for my dad getting me a car.
- I am grateful that I am able to workout.
- I am grateful to be able to graduate college.
- I am grateful for the sunshine on a cloudy day.
- I am grateful for fresh air.
- I am grateful to be able to work.
What are some things you are grateful for this week?
Posted at 11:58 am , on May 16, 2019
I feel like my blog is all over the place. It is not about a specific category like lifestyle, travel, fitness, DIY, etc. My blog is very personal. It’s about my likes, my dislikes, and stories about me. I thought I would lay out in bullet points would should be expected on my blog.
- Advertising my YouTube videos
- I don’t really post as much as I would like. Right now I am stuck as to what I should video. I haven’t been motivated either. If you have any suggestions, I’m always open to them!
- Movie reviews
- This is a new thing I started. I love watching movies, but I don’t really take the time to do so. This might motivate me to just so I can write about it.
- Music to me
- This is something I haven’t started doing yet, but I will soon. Two or three times a week I want to write about a song that I like. I might write about how I interpret it, but it’ll mostly be about what it means to me. (I’ll want you to tell me what it means to you too!)
- I like making lists (such as this one). It’s a way to give advice or tell what I like or dislike about something.
- Travel blog
- I haven’t done this yet, but I will start soon. I have some things planned for the future! This will just tell about what I did on a trip, and it will involve pictures.
- Story Time
- Sometimes I might tell about something that happened, but it probably won’t be often.
- I didn’t know what else to call them, but it’s a mixture of reflecting on my life, and giving you advice on what to do or not do.
That is all that I can think of right now! I know it’s a lot of different things, but this is a personal blog. I want to share a lot of things about my life. I hope you don’t get too bored!