Posted at 10:30 am , on May 2, 2020
I FINALLY HAVE TIME ON MY HANDS. As of today (May 2), I am a college graduate.
This past semester I have been so busy that I have not had time to do much else except go to work and school.
This summer will be full of job searching and finding the job I wouldn’t mind having for a while, but I am going to try to still doing all the things I enjoy to do. Here are some of the things I want to accomplish in May.
- Go hiking
- Work in my Grandpa’s garden
- Read (at least) 1 book
- Publish (at least) 4 blog posts
- Film and post (at least) 1 YouTube video
- Write & publish (at least) 2 short stories on Tumblr
- Workout and meditate (at least) 3 times a week
- Finish watching Lab Rats (then rewatch Criminal Minds)
- Write people letters
- Do 1 thing out of my comfort zone
- Start writing a book
- Rearrange my room
Here are the things I want to do in May! I am hoping to actually get things done this month even though we are still going through a pandemic. My goal is to also be more organized and productive. I want to try keeping a calendar and sticking to it.
Posted at 4:00 pm , on November 27, 2019
Hello everyone! I am finally on break for Thanksgiving, and I am so happy about it. I finally get a bit of a break to see family and relax. Well, kind of relax. I will still have to do work, but I have all weekend to do it. Plus, I might actually enjoy the work I have to do.
Anyway, I decided to upload a Thanksgiving break to-do list. At the end of break, I’ll follow up with what I did.
- Get my nails done
- I am actually going to do this today. I should have probably waited because I don’t really need to spend money right now, but I’m doing it anyway.
- Vlog my break
- I hope to vlog my break. I am trying to get back into youtube again.
- Practice cooking
- I have been wanting to learn how to cook for a while now. I can follow directions. I just have to build up the motivation to actually do it. I don’t think my family has any plans for Thanksgiving so I was thinking about having my grandpa and I cook something.
- Volunteer at the local animal shelter
- This is a big maybe, but I really do want to. I just don’t know if I will have time. Plus, I plan on going with my friend so our schedules need to line up.
- Work at the restaurant as much as they will let me
- Powerpoint for Comm Law and Ethics
- I kind of dread this, but at the same time, I don’t think it will be hard to do. The hardest part is always starting it.
- Meditation homework
- I actually forgot about this, and I hope my printer will work or else I won’t be able to do this homework until I get back to school.
- Prepare for interview!!
- I hope when I come back from break I will have an interview for this internship I want next semester. I need to prepare for my first real interview ever.
Posted at 10:30 am , on June 5, 2019
Sadly, I did not do everything I wanted to last month, but hopefully this month will be better. I’m going to work hard to volunteer and post on YouTube this month.
- Go to the gym at least three times a week
- I am confident that I’ll have this goal down because we (me and Tawnie) have been doing pretty good so far. We typically get up at 5 am, and we get to the gym by 6-6:30. We both like going to the gym earlier instead of later. It makes it feel like you have more time in the day to do other things.
- Volunteer at the animal shelter at least twice
- I did not volunteer at all last month, but I’ve discussed it with Tawnie, and we might go by and volunteer after we leave the gym. I’m really excited to do this because volunteering at the animal shelter makes me really happy.
- Post on WordPress at least twice a week
- I’ve been pretty good about posting. I’m going to try to get a tad bit better about it though. I haven’t post much here lately because I’ve been using my wifi to download some games on my new PS4.
- Post at least two YouTube videos
- I tend to neglect my youtube channel. What kind of stuff do you like to watch on youtube – vlog wise. Maybe reviews, mukbangs, advice, etc. If you want any advice just let me know!
- work work work work work
- I’ve been working so much it’s better to ask when I don’t work. But honestly even then I probably couldn’t tell you because I get called in last minute… No one else seems to want to work.
- Plan a vacation
- I was going to plan a trip to Panama City Beach, Florida, but it’s gong to cost way too much, and I do not have a lot of friends that could go. I’m thinking about going to The Smokey Mountains instead. It’s been a while since I’ve been, and I would love to go there with some friends.
- Go on a hike with friends
- I love hiking with friends! I think I’m actually going this weekend. There are a lot of parks around where I live with hiking trails.
Here are seven goals I hope to complete this June. Do you have any goals for June? What are they?
Posted at 10:00 am , on May 11, 2019
These goals are mainly for my benefit because it is easier for me to get things done if I have them written out. With that being said, down below are the things I hope to do in May of 2019.
- Volunteer at the animal shelter at least twice.
- I love volunteering at this local animal shelter with my friends. At the time of day we go, we usually finish walking what ever dogs have not been walked yet. Then we clean what ever it is that they want us to clean.
- Plant the flower seeds I got.
- I love planting seeds, but I honestly have a hard time keeping them alive. I don’t have a green thumb when it comes to my own plants. I do help my grandpa with his gardening though. He grows lots of watermelons, cantaloupes, and tomatoes. We sell them all summer.
- Post on WordPress at least twice a week.
- I’m hoping that I am able to stay consistent this time. A year ago, it was hard to decide what I wanted to write about, but now that I’ve decided to go with what ever is on my mind – whether it be a story, a recipe, or something like this – I’m going to go with it.
- Post on Tumblr at least once a week.
- I like to write fan fiction and post it on Tumblr.
- Go to two festivals – Strawberry and Folk festival.
- I went to the Strawberry festival a few days ago, but the Folk festival is next week. I’m really excited to go because there’s going to be music, crafts, and old cars.
- Post at least 2 YouTube Videos.
- The only problem I have with posting YouTube videos is that I have to be really motivated and happy, but here lately I haven’t been that so I have been struggling to make content.
- Start working out again – 3 times a week.
- I’ve been neglecting working out. This is probably part of the reason why I haven’t been motivated to make YouTube videos. I’m hoping to start running and lifting weights again.
- Work work work work work.
- I have to pay for some schooling next school year so I need to work as much as I can. On top of that, I have to pay for groceries, books, and what ever necessities that I have.
These are eight goals I hope to accomplish this month! Do you have any goals for this month? If so, comment them down below! 🙂