Posted at 6:58 am , on August 2, 2020
Hello everyone! I hope you had a great week! These are my affirmations and gratitude from July 26 through August 1, 2020.
- I am learning to speak up for myself.
- Today is my day.
- I am in the process of a positive change in my life.
- I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness.
- I am allowed to take up space.
- I deserve kindness and honesty.
- I am more than my anxiety.
- I am grateful for the friends that would go the extra mile for me.
- I am grateful to now have a five day gym routine.
- I am grateful to be able to visit my college campus.
- I am grateful for hot showers.
- I am grateful for good books.
- I am grateful to know what I deserve.
- I am grateful for quiet nights.
Posted at 6:46 am , on July 26, 2020
There are my affirmations for July 19 through July 25, 2020. Most of my affirmations consist of reminding myself that everything will be OK.
- Every day is a fresh start.
- Peace begins in me.
- I release the need to seek approval from others.
- I don’t need for others to validate my worth.
- I will not worry about things I cannot control.
- I am so much more my mind allows me to believe.
- I am learning to trust the journey.
- I am grateful for warm baths.
- I am grateful for quality time with people I love.
- I am grateful for learning experiences.
- I am grateful to know my worth.
- I am grateful for air conditioning.
- I am grateful for the ability to make YouTube videos.
- I am grateful to live rent free for now.