Posted at 11:04 am , on November 3, 2019
Coffee and muffin at my favorite coffee shop.
Working out helps ease my anxious mind.
I went hiking with my best friend!
Stitch is one of my babies
My niece and nephew have my whole heart.
Khole always looks so sad, but we give her lots of loving I promise.
Fall is finally showing!
The ‘IT’ drink
Practicing make up for tik Tok
Posted at 12:39 pm , on May 28, 2019
I have been putting off getting in shape for a very long time. I used to go to the gym at my school regularly, but this whole year I have made some excuse as to why I shouldn’t go. (Most of the time it was because I was “too tired.”)
I’m back home, and I’ve finally talked myself into joining a gym (with my friend) for the summer.
Today was my first day, and I am kind of proud of myself! I wanted to blog about it so I could stay motived to keep working out and growing stronger. I might do a progress on how I look and feel every 1-2 weeks.
I also want advice. What workouts should I do to improve upper body strength? I’m also walking/jogging/running because I want to be able to do a marathon one day.
Can someone help me out with a workout plan?
I’m going to post pictures down below of what I look like now. (I know I have a dirty mirror, but it’s my mom’s mirror, and I am too lazy to clean it.)
Posted at 10:00 am , on May 11, 2019
These goals are mainly for my benefit because it is easier for me to get things done if I have them written out. With that being said, down below are the things I hope to do in May of 2019.
- Volunteer at the animal shelter at least twice.
- I love volunteering at this local animal shelter with my friends. At the time of day we go, we usually finish walking what ever dogs have not been walked yet. Then we clean what ever it is that they want us to clean.
- Plant the flower seeds I got.
- I love planting seeds, but I honestly have a hard time keeping them alive. I don’t have a green thumb when it comes to my own plants. I do help my grandpa with his gardening though. He grows lots of watermelons, cantaloupes, and tomatoes. We sell them all summer.
- Post on WordPress at least twice a week.
- I’m hoping that I am able to stay consistent this time. A year ago, it was hard to decide what I wanted to write about, but now that I’ve decided to go with what ever is on my mind – whether it be a story, a recipe, or something like this – I’m going to go with it.
- Post on Tumblr at least once a week.
- I like to write fan fiction and post it on Tumblr.
- Go to two festivals – Strawberry and Folk festival.
- I went to the Strawberry festival a few days ago, but the Folk festival is next week. I’m really excited to go because there’s going to be music, crafts, and old cars.
- Post at least 2 YouTube Videos.
- The only problem I have with posting YouTube videos is that I have to be really motivated and happy, but here lately I haven’t been that so I have been struggling to make content.
- Start working out again – 3 times a week.
- I’ve been neglecting working out. This is probably part of the reason why I haven’t been motivated to make YouTube videos. I’m hoping to start running and lifting weights again.
- Work work work work work.
- I have to pay for some schooling next school year so I need to work as much as I can. On top of that, I have to pay for groceries, books, and what ever necessities that I have.
These are eight goals I hope to accomplish this month! Do you have any goals for this month? If so, comment them down below! 🙂